2013 booking is Now CLOSED
If you are logged in already, just click here.
If you are new, please follow the instructions below.
We are thrilled you have decided to join us!
Thursday, July 11 2013 (event opens at 5 pm) until
Sunday, July 14 2013 (event closes at 6pm).
2013 Convention Passes
Priced per person.
Includes the entire 3 1/2 days
of events and activities.
Early "Brick" Registration
(First 50 paid Registrants)
(Open until June 15th or until sold out)
(No event bag or listing in the program)
Each paid registrant...
- Earns "Karma" towards LEGO prizes in draws & other perks
- Has access to presentations & guest speakers
- Has access all events & activities on the schedule
- Has space to display your custom models (please do not bring sets)
- Is eligible to enter the games & contests
- Will receive an event bag that contains an exclusive keepsake,
program guide, and sponsor goodies (complete registration by June 15th).
Late registration does not include event bag or giveaways
contents nor will your name be in the program
- Will receive a ticket for the guest of their choice for a private viewing of the display
- Has the best hobby in the entire world, but we may be biassed.
If you are visiting us on Saturday or Sunday for the Public Expo you do not need to register for the event.
Pre-sale Public LEGO Expo tickets available here.
How do I sign up to be an exhibitor?
- Join our site here.
- Authenticate your email before trying to register for the event.
- Then click here to purchase your AFOL/Exhibitor Registration.
(Only those paid in full are registered for the event.)
After you have paid...
- Don't forget to book your hotel room.
- Register your MOC
- Visit the Forum to discuss room/ride sharing, or MOC collaboration, or ask questions...
- Start building something awesome!
We can't wait to see you and what you have built!
The Brickfête Team